HTC is expanding its entry-level phone portfolio with the launch of HTC Wildfire E2 Plus. The phone comes to the Russian market. The device seeks to expand the availability of options for different audience profiles by improving in some aspects, aiming at the Taiwanese manufacturer’s continued recovery in the global technology market.
Successor to the Wildfire E2 and predecessor to the Wildfire E3, the new model has a look distinct from other smartphones in the family. It uses a rectangular camera module with rounded edges and a quadruple array of camera sensors.
The HTC Wildfire E2 Plus comes with a large 6.82-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. There is a drop-shaped notch housing an 8MP front camera. The Unisoc Tiger T610 chipset drives the handset with cores operating at up to 1.8GHz and utilizing a Mali-G52 3EE GPU.
At the rear, next to a fingerprint reader, there is a module that houses the main camera with a 13MP sensor, the wide-angle camera with a 5MP sensor, the macroscopic lens with a 2MP sensor, and a depth sensor 2MP.
HTC Wildfire E2 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Processor and GPU: Tiger T610 Unisoc Platform and Mali-G52 3EE GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with an option to expand via Micro SD card
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- Main lens with 13 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 5 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Battery: 4,600 mAh battery
- Connectivity: LTE connection, P2 input, and fingerprint reader on the rear
- OS: Android 11