Finally, the Vivo iQOO Neo 5 5G smartphone is launched in the Chinese market. It’s the second phone that came in 2021 after the iQOO 7 which was launched in January 2021. We’ve already seen the official teasers and leaks regarding the handset and now it finally arrives.
The iQOO Neo 5 comes under the premium mid-range segment with some decent specs. It offers a 48MP primary camera sensor at the rear, up to 12GB of RAM, in-display fingerprint, stereo speakers, and more. The design is also premium.
The phone comes with a 4,400 mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. It promises a 0% to 100% recharge in just 30 minutes. Let’s have a look at the technical specifications of the handset.
iQOO Neo 5 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch Punch-Hole FHD+ OLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor
- RAM and Storage: 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of storage
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Triple Rear Camera: 48(IMX598)+13+2MP OIS
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4400mAh With 66W charging
- OS: Android 11
- Other features: Stereo speakers, In-display fingerprint, UFS 3.1, 196g weight
Pricing and Availability
The iQOO Neo 5 5G is available for pre-booking in China with sales to start on March 22. Right now, there is no information on the launch of iQOO Neo 5 in India. Below are the pricing details:
- 8+128GB ¥2499 (around ₹28,000)
- 8+256GB ¥2699 (around ₹30,000)
- 12+256GB ¥2999 (around ₹33,000)