Motorola adds a new smartphone to its portfolio with a Stylus Pen, the Moto G Stylus 2022. It comes with an updated design and some differences from previous models. The new model features a 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and a 90 Hz refresh rate. The battery is also bigger, with 5,000 mAh, promising a two-day duration on the brand’s official website.
It also has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage via a microSD card. However, there is a disappointment in the connectivity department, the Motorola Moto G Stylus 2022 doesn’t offer 5G connectivity, there is no NFC either. Compared to last year’s Moto G Stylus 5G, the phone doesn’t bring that many new features.
Moto G Stylus 2022 Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution (1080×2460 pixels) and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor and GPU: MediaTek Helio G88 Platform and Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM memory and 128GB of storage expandable to 512GB with microSD
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 8 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Side fingerprint scanner, headphone jack, USB-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G connectivity
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- OS: Android 11
- Dimensions: 170.21 x 75.90 x 9.45mm
- Weight: 216 grams