As reported a few days back, two new Motorola phones are launched in India, the Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the launch event was held totally in the virtual form and both phones come to India at a competitive price range and hardware.
In general, the new Moto G60 and G40 Fusion are identical when it comes to design. Both have a glossy plastic build and feature a 6.8-inch IPS LCD screen. This display has an FHD+ resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate. Other highlights of these devices include a dedicated button for Google Assistant, NFC, digital reader on the rear, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and water-repellent coating.
Talking about the camera, the G60 has a more powerful camera in the G-series featuring the main sensor of 108 MP. It’s the first mid-range from Motorola to have this camera. On the other hand, the G40 Fusion has a 64 MP primary camera only.
Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor and GPU: 732G processor and Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage with an option to expand with a MicroSD card.
- Front camera: 32 MP (G60) or 16 MP (G40 Fusion) front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 108 MP (G60) or 64 MP (G40) main sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle and macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: USB-C, P2 port, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, and Google Assistant button
- Battery: 6,000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging
- OS: Android 11 running under the My UX interface
Pricing and availability
- Moto G60
- 6 GB + 128 GB – Rs. 17,999
- Moto G40 Fusion
- 4 GB + 64 GB – Rs. 13,999
- 6 GB + 128 GB – Rs. 15,999