After launching the Moto G60 and G40 Fusion, Motorola decided to further expand its line of intermediary phones with the announcement of the Motorola Moto G20. Presented in Italy, the new smartphone promises to deliver good value for money for those on a tight budget. Featuring a design similar to other Moto G devices, the Moto G20 draws attention by its pink color. Its screen is a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with HD+ resolution and drop notch.
In addition, we also have a Unisoc T700 processor. The chipset works in conjunction with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The consumer will also be able to expand the memory thanks to the MicroSD card slot.
Motorola Moto G20 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution
- Processor: Unisoc T700 processor
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 13 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 48 MP main sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
- OS: Android 11
- Other Features: Google Assistant button, P2 port for headphones, rear fingerprint reader, and IP52 certification
Pricing and Availability
Sold in Sky Blue and Pink Flamingo, the Moto G20 reaches the European market at € 169.90. For now, there is still no date for the beginning of sales and launch outside Europe.