After many leaks and international certifications, the Nokia G11 Plus is finally announced as a new entry-level smartphone. It comes to integrate the brand’s portfolio of affordable smartphones, bringing more options to users looking for a phone just for basic tasks such as browsing social networks, photographs, etc.
The launch took place in a very discreet way through Nokia’s website, but the manufacturer did not reveal details about the availability and price of the cell phone.
Featuring a look similar to other models of the company, the Nokia G11 Plus displays a 6.5-inch screen with HD+ resolution (1480 x 720 pixels) and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and a teardrop notch that houses the camera. 8 MP selfie that features artificial intelligence (AI).
At the rear, the G11 Plus has a dual set of cameras, a 50 MP main sensor, and a 2 MP auxiliary lens, both with AI for image enhancement using the device’s post-processing. As it is a more affordable model, the Nokia G11 Plus does not have great features aimed at internal performance, seeking to attract people looking for an entry-level phone.
Nokia G11 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch screen with HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Unisoc T606 Platform
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with an expansion slot
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 2MP sensor
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm P2 input, Bluetooth 5.1, and biometric reader on the back
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with W fast charging
- OS: Android 12