In an event, Nothing made its debut in the smartphone world with the new Nothing Phone 1. The device hits the market with an extremely flashy design by adopting a transparent back with LEDs and some interesting features too.
In addition, here we have the presence of a Snapdragon 778G Plus processor, two 50MP rear cameras, and a display with a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz. All this at a price that promises to be attractive to the consumer.
So, without further ado, get to know the new Nothing Phone 1.
Announced in black and white, the new Nothing Phone 1 manages to stand out from other smartphones by adopting a back covered by transparent glass and which has LEDs that light up. The set basically forms the logo of the manufacturer, and the company also highlights the use of Gorilla Glass on the front and back.
Nothing Phone 1 also has flat sides and its frame is constructed from recycled aluminum to ensure greater strength and elegance. As for the display, we are talking about a 6.55-inch OLED panel that has an FHD+ resolution.
In addition, the screen is also covered by Gorilla Glass, supports an adaptive refresh rate that switches between 60 Hz and 120 Hz, is HDR10+ certified, and adopts a small hole for the front camera.
The smartphone is capable of recording videos in 4K resolution at 30 fps and 1080p at up to 60 fps. For good selfies, the user still has a 16MP lens located inside the hole in the top corner.
Nothing Phone 1 Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution and adaptive rate of 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus Platform
- GPU: Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Two Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor (Sony IMX766, f/1.8, OIS, and EIS)
- Ultrawide lens with 50 MP sensor (f/2.2, Macro mode, and EIS)
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Dual-SIM, stereo sound, IP53, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and dual-band WiFi
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 33W wired, 15W wireless, and 5W reverse charging
- OS: Android 12 with NothingOS interface
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 193.5g