After announcing in China early this month, Nubia announces the global launch of its latest and most powerful gaming phone: Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro. It is a new version of Red Magic 7 Pro and has a different chipset, in addition to other improvements.
Among its highlights is Qualcomm’s latest platform, 5,000 mAh battery, and an improved cooling system to control the temperature in more demanding titles during long gaming periods.
Under the hood, the Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro is driven by the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1. It has two memory configurations: 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage or 18GB and 512GB. It also has an advanced cooling system with graphene plates, a vapor chamber, high conductivity gel, and a fan with RGB LEDs with 20,000 RPM.
Among other highlights are the side triggers for better gameplay and the auxiliary Red Core 1 processor, which will manage secondary elements such as audio and haptic feedback, allowing the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 to enhance its gaming performance.
Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, and 960 Hz sampling
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 Platform and Red Core 1 auxiliary chip
- GPU: Adreno 730 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB or 18GB RAM and 256GB or 512GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera under the screen
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Ultra wide-angle lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, under-display fingerprint scanner, and 520 Hz triggers
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
- OS: Android 12 under Red Magic 5.5 interface
Pricing and Availablity
Pre-orders for the Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro will start in August and it will come in three color options: Obsidian, Supernova, and Mercury. Check out the prices and configurations of each variant below:
- Obsidian – 12GB + 256GB: US$729
- Supernova and Mercury – 18GB + 512GB: US$899