The most recent smartphone getting the Android 13 is the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. The phone was released in May and now receives the update in India with the stable version with OxygenOS 13 interface. The update is approximately 4.5 GB and the Chinese manufacturer recommends that it be downloaded from a stable data network.
After the update, the user will have software version CPH2381_11_C.25 and the December 2022 Android security patch. It is worth noting that the update is being distributed gradually in batches, with one part receiving the update this Thursday (29 Dec) and another being awarded in the coming days.
If your Nord CE 2 Lite has not been updated, please be patient. It is possible that you will enter the New Year already with a new version of Android.
The update brings several interesting changes, in addition to the aforementioned Android 13, but also features exclusive to OnePlus, such as the Dynamic Computing Engine that brings improvements in system speed, stability, battery management, and overall application experience.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.59-inch Full-HD + LCD display (2412 x 1080 pixels) with a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal memory (expandable with microSD up to 1 TB)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera with 64MP main sensor with EIS and f / 1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture, and 2MP macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA connectivity, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack port
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
- OS: OxygenOS 12.1 operating system based on Android 12
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm, a weight of 195 g