Finally, OnePlus quietly announced its new mid-range 5G smartphone, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G. The smartphone is launched in the US and seeks to serve the public looking for an affordable phone with support for the new 5G connectivity.
Starting with the design, the company took more care of the N200 5G when we compared the device to its predecessor. In addition, we have a 6.49-inch IPS LCD screen, which brings HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate, and the front hole accommodates the 16 MP camera.
As the Nord N200 5G clearly focuses on the cost-effective segment, its processor is the Snapdragon 480. The chipset is combined with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1), while MicroSD card support ensures the user is free to expand the memory.
The back of the Nord N200 5G has a camera module in the upper corner that houses a 13 MP main camera. The other sensors are macro and depth, both of which use the same 2MP. Let’s have a look at the technical specs of the handset.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.49-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 480 Platform
- GPU: Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with an option to expand with a MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 16 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 13 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, P2 port for headphones, side digital reader, and Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging support
- OS: Android 11 running under the OxygenOS 11 interface
Comes in a single variant, the new OnePlus Nord N200 5G interested people can order in the US and Canada. Sales start on June 25, with the official price being US $240.