Officially announced last Thursday (April 1), the new Oppo F19 finally reaches the Indian market. The smartphone is the variant that was lacking within the F19-series since the F19 Pro and F19 Pro Plus models are already available on the market.
Being a mid-range model, the Oppo F19 becomes the cheapest phone in the family, since its brothers Pro and Pro Plus cost 21,500 rupees and 26,000 rupees, respectively. It features a decent 16MP front sensor with an f/2.4 aperture capable of shooting in panorama and recording videos in Full HD up to 30 fps.
The rear camera consists of the main sensor of 48MP panoramic with aperture f/1.7. A macro sensor of 2MP capable of photographing details almost imperceptible at certain proximity. The third is a depth sensor of 2MP, capable of creating photographs in portrait mode. The device will come out of the box with ColorOS 11.1, the latest version of the interface based on Android 11.
Oppo F19 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (without 5G modem)
- RAM and Storage: 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage (expandable with MicroSD)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple set of cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor with f / 1.7 aperture
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with fast charge (33W)
- OS: Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 interface
Pricing and Availability
Pre-booking of the Oppo F19 is now open through the Amazon India platform. The shipping to start from April 9. The official price for the device with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage is INR 20,999.