After many rumors, leaks, and some official details, Oppo has finally launched the new Oppo K9 5G smartphone in China. This smartphone arrives on the market in search of serving the public looking for a good mid-range 5G phone with an attractive price.
Talking about the display, we have a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and a 90 Hz refresh rate. It also has a small hole to house the 32 MP selfie lens, while there is still an integrated fingerprint reader.
As we are talking about a mid-range 5G phone, so we can’t expect a flagship processor. Therefore the handset comes with Snapdragon 768G processor. The chipset works in conjunction with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage.
Oppo K9 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 768G processor
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 32 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Bluetooth 5.0, and fingerprint reader under the display
- Battery: 4,300 mAh battery with 65W fast charging
- OS: Android 11 running under the ColorOS 11 interface
Pricing and Availability
- 8 GB + 128 GB – 1,999 Yuan (around INR 22,775)
- 8 GB + 256 GB – 2,199 Yuan (around INR 25,000)