Recently, Oppo has unveiled a series of smartphones under the Reno lineup, now it launches the Oppo Reno 6 4G. It’s worth noting that the Reno 6 series was announced a couple of months ago which includes Reno 6, 6 Pro, and 6 Pro Plus. As the name suggests, the new phone is an addition to the family with 4G connectivity.
It has major changes, both in its hardware and in its look when compared to the 5G variant. The new model has curved edges and a camera module with reduced dimensions, but it is thicker. Its 6.4-inch AMOLED screen remains identical to the Oppo Reno 6 5G while also maintaining the 90Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution.
We also get the biometric reader under the display. The bezel has a hole dedicated to the new front-facing camera that jumped from 32 MP to 44 MP. The rear camera module has also changed. A new 2MP monochrome sensor has been added alongside the 64MP main sensor, 8MP sensor with ultrawide lens, and a 2MP sensor with a macro lens.
Oppo Reno 6 4G Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Platform
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 44 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Monochrome lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 4G, NFC connection, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4,310 mAh battery with 50 W charging
- OS: Android 11 under the ColorOS 11.1 interface
- Dimensions: 159.1 × 73.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 173 grams