The Oppo Reno 8 Lite 5G is officially launched in Europe, confirming past rumors and suggesting that the entry variant of this line should also be made official in more countries in the coming months.
As the company highlights on its website, the device in question brings important improvements in the set of cameras and image post-processing with artificial intelligence (AI), being an interesting option for users looking for smartphones with good sensors and balanced hardware.
Featuring a look similar to other models in this line, the Reno 8 Lite 5G (CPH2343) version displays on its front a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz, and hole in the upper left corner for the 16MP selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture.
Confirming renders leaked last week, the rear sports a triple array of cameras arranged over a rectangular module. In this device, the manufacturer chose to use a 64MP primary lens (f/1.7; FOV 79°; 6P lens; AF), followed by macro and depth cameras with 2MP each.
Oppo Reno 8 Lite 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate, and camera hole
- Processor and GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 Platform and Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM memory and 128GB storage with expandable memory options up to 1TB
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Three Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Biometric reader, support for 5G and Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with SuperVOOC fast charging
- OS: Android 12 with ColorOS 12 interface
- Weight: 173g