In an event held today (26), the Poco F4 GT is finally presented to the world. The smartphone had already been the subject of a series of rumors and leaks, and it delivers above-average performance thanks to the presence of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
Counting on a shared design with Redmi K50 Gaming, the POCO F4 GT has a 6.67-inch AMOLED ratio. This panel has FHD+ resolution, supports 120 Hz refresh rate, 480 Hz touch sampling, and is HDR10+ certified.
The manufacturer highlights that this display achieved the A+ rating on the well-known Display Mate, with Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Poco F4 GT Speifications
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display with 120 Hz, 480 Hz touch sampling, 10-bit color depth, P3 color gamut display, HDR10+ support, MEMC motion compensation, and 1920Hz PWM dimming
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM and Storage: 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Front camera: Sony IMX596 20 megapixel
- Three rear cameras:
- Sony IMX686 64 MP primary sensor
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- Battery: 4700mAh battery with 120W charging
- Other Features: CyberEngine 1016 Vibration Engine, Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6 Plus, Quad Speakers, Infrared, NFC
- OS: Android 12 running under the MIUI 13 interface