There are many phones from Poco nearing launch such as the Poco F3 GT, etc. But before these phones, the company has announced a mid-range 5G phone, Poco M3 Pro 5G. Featuring an eye-catching design and a large camera module, the new device reaches the consumer with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. In addition, Poco highlights the presence of a variable refresh rate ranging from 60 Hz to 90 Hz.
When it comes to processing power, we have MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It works in conjunction with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage. If necessary, it is also possible to expand the memory using a MicroSD card.
The cameras are highly striking that’s because it is within a range that extends to half of the device’s body. The main lens of the Poco M3 Pro 5G has 48 MP, the rest being 2 MP for macro shots and depth effects.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB or 6 GB RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Three Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 48 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM 5G, NFC, digital reader on the side, and P2 port for headphones
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190g
Pricing and Availability
- 4GB + 64GB early price starting 159 euros
- 4GB + 128GB early price starting 179 euros