The Realme X7 Pro Ultra – or X7 Pro Extreme Edition, depending on the region – is announced without fanfare by Realme. It seeks to be a variant of the X7 Pro which came in September last year, but with some modifications to its system.
The highlights for the phone are the presence of a curved screen, triple set of cameras, and chipset from the MediaTek Dimensity line. Changes from one version to another start with the display. The Chinese manufacturer decided to replace a 120 Hz straight Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a curved one with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
The handset features a punch-hole display design to house the sensor for selfies follows in the upper left corner. There is an in-display fingerprint reader.
Talking about the innards, the handset offers Dimensity 1000 Plus chipset, which supports 5G technology. The device also has two memory options: one with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage another with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB.
Let’s have a look at the technical specifications of the handset.
Realme X7 Pro Ultra Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus Chipset
- RAM and Storage: 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage
- Triple rear camera: 64 MP primary sensor, 8 MP ultrawide secondary sensor, and 2 MP macro tertiary sensor
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery with 65W fast charging
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 73.4 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- OS: Android 11 under the custom interface Realme UI 2.0
Prices and availability
- Realme X7 Pro Ultra with 8/128 GB: CNY 2,399
- Realme X7 Pro Ultra with 12/256 GB: CNY 2,699