The Galaxy S20 FE LTE with Snapdragon 865 processor and support for LTE connectivity is official. Samsung added the model to the brand’s official website in Germany, and the smartphone is likely to reach other locations in the European market in the next few hours.
In early April, a certification confirmed the unaltered design of the third model in the S20 FE series, which already features the S20 FE 4G with Exynos 990 and S20 FE 5G with Snapdragon 865.
As expected, given the arrival of the device on the Samsung website in Sweden, the comes with the Snapdragon 865 Plus processor. Under the code SM-G780G, the S20 FE LTE will be the replacement for the smartphone version with Exynos, which will no longer be sold, continuing support for 4G networks.
The Galaxy S20 FE LTE will be available with 128 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of RAM. It’ll have a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 120 Hz refresh rate and full HD resolution. In addition, it sports a set of three rear cameras, a 4,500 mAh battery, IP68 certified, and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE LTE Specifications
- Display: Super AMOLED 6.5 “flat 20: 9, FHD + at 120Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 Plus
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal UFS 3.1
- Rear camera:
- 12MP (f/1.8) main sensor
- 12MP wide angle (123° f/2.2)
- 8MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom (33° f/2.0)
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera (f/2.0)
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, DeX wireless
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 15W fast charging
- 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4mm
- 190 grams