TCL has announced its new mid-range smartphone with the distinctive feature of supporting a stylus pen. Suggestively called the TCL Stylus 5G, the smartphone is equipped with a next-gen connectivity-enabled chipset, and its competitive price promises to rival the Moto G Stylus 5G.
The Chinese manufacturer implemented its visual language on the phone by using a system of four cameras aligned vertically in a rectangular block. The TCL Stylus 5G has a 6.81-inch LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution (2,460 x 1,080 pixels) distributed in a stretched 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The refresh rate is not reported.
The Stylus 5G features a quadruple-camera array represented by the 50MP primary sensor with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), plus a 5 MP wide-angle lens with a 114.9º angle, a macro lens with 2MP sensor, and one with a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, there is a 13 MP front camera.
TCL Stylus 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution with hole, 2.5D glass, and peak brightness at 500 nits
- Processor: MediaTek Dimension 700 5G Platform
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with an expandable memory with a Micro SD card
- Front Camera: 13MP front camera
- Four Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 5 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Bluetooth 5.2, P2 input, and side fingerprint reader
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- OS: Android 12
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 76.5 x 8.98 mm
- Weight: 213 grams