TECNO Pova Neo 5G is finally launched in the Indian market under the mid-range price segment. It is the second device in the Pova line to have 5G connectivity. Among the highlights, there is the MediaTek platform, a display with a high refresh rate and a robust battery.
The phone features a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with 393 ppi, 120 Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch sampling, 500 nits peak brightness, and a center hole camera. MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 chipset runs the handset, the same processor as in several mid-range phones, such as the POCO M4 Pro 5G, Realme 9i 5G, Infinix 12 5G, and others.
There is also a Mali 657 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage, as well as space for a MicroSD card. For power, there’s a 6,000mAh battery pack with support for 18W fast charging.
TECNO Pova Neo 5G Specifications
- 6.8-inch IPS LCD screen with FullHD+ resolution
- Display with a hole-punch camera and 120 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 Platform
- 4 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Two rear cameras
- Main sensor with 50 MP
- Auxiliary sensor with AI
- 5G connection, dual-band WiFi, USB-C and P2
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 12 running under HiOS 8.6
Pricing and Availability
The TECNO Pova Neo 5G is available in India in blue and black colors. It can be found in stores across the country for ₹15,499.