TECNO has presented a more powerful model of the Spark series in India, TECNO Spark 7 Pro. At the beginning of this month (April), the company launched the TECNO Spark 7, and last week it came with Spark 7P.
The new Spark 7 Pro hits the market offering a 6.6-inch screen with Full HD+ resolution. But it only has a 90 Hz refresh rate and can only be activated when the user selects the HD resolution. Thus, buyers will need to decide between smoother navigation with lower resolution or better quality and common navigation at 60 Hz.
The model also offers a circular notch on the display to house the front camera with a resolution of 8MP. And speaking of rear cameras, the smartphone has three sensors: one 48 MP and two others that are just there to take up space. Since one is monochrome and the other is called “AI Lens”, whatever that means.
TECNO Spark 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch screen with Full HD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB / 6 GB of RAM and 64 / 128 GB of storage
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Three rear lenses:
- 48 MP main sensor
- Unknown depth of field sensor
- Unknown “Lens AI” sensor for artificial intelligence
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with simple 10W charging
- OS: Android 11 under HiOS 7.5 interface
Pricing and Availability
TECNO has confirmed that the TECNO Spark 7 Pro will be available in Alps Blue, Spruce Green, Neon Dream, and Magnet Black colors in options of 4 and 6 GB of RAM with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage. The company, however, has not disclosed the price or release date as of now.