A new budget smartphone comes to the Indian market, Itel A23 Pro. It’s a 4G phone and offers a very cheap price of Rs. 3,899. This seems to be very interesting. The A23 Pro will feature a 5-inch TN LCD display with an FWVGA resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, giving 196 pixels per inch in the 16:9 ratio.
The phone holds the Unisoc SC9832E quad-core processor with a maximum speed of 1.4 GHz combined with the Mali T820 GPU. Together, the smartphone will feature 1 GB of RAM and internal storage of 8 GB expandable with a microSD card up to 32 GB.
The rear camera’s unique sensor captures images at 2MP resolution with an LED flash built into the module. For selfies, the front camera offers only 0.3MP which will enable facial unlocking.
Itel A23 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5-inch TN LCD screen with FWVGA resolution (854 x 480) and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Unisoc Platform SC9832E
- RAM and Storage: 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage (expandable to 32 GB)
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP front camera
- Rear Camera: 2MP rear camera
- Connectivity: 4G connection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, P2 port for headphones, and facial unlock
- Battery: Removable 2,400 mAh battery
- OS: Android 10 Go
- Dimensions: 145.4 x 73.9 x 9.85 mm
- Weight: Unspecified
Itel A23 Pro Price and Availability
The smartphone will reach users for only Rs. 3,900. The storage, RAM, and chipset configurations make up a single version that will be available in two shades of blue – sapphire and lake. The A23 Pro can be purchased at Reliance Jio digital and physical stores from June 1st.