After a leak came out that it was ready for official release, the Vivo V23e is finally announced. The most curious point is that the smartphone didn’t even get an event or press release, as it simply make its way on the manufacturer’s website in Vietnam.
As we’re talking about a mid-range smartphone, the Vivo V23e features a simple design and features the traditional drop notch to accommodate the 50MP selfie lens. There is a 6.44-inch AMOLED display, which has FHD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
To ensure good processing power, there is a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset. It works together with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, and it is also possible to expand the memory with a MicroSD card.
In pursuit of delivering good photographic power, there’s a 64MP main sensor at the rear. It is accompanied by an 8MP wide-angle lens and a macro plus 2MP. Other features of Vivo V23e include a fingerprint sensor under the display, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C, and a P2 port for wired headphones. Let’s have a look at the technical specifications of the handset.
Vivo V23e Specifications
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage with expansion option with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 50MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Wide-angle lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C, and P2 for headphones
- Battery: 4,050 mAh battery with 44W fast charge
- OS: Android 11 running under the brand’s proprietary interface
Pricing and Availability
Officially launched today, the new Vivo V23e comes in two colors and is available in Vietnam. Its official price is 8,490,000 VND.