Vivo launches a new mobile under the mid-range segment, the Vivo V23e 5G. It comes with better connectivity and more powerful hardware. The set also stands out for its advanced cameras, fast loading, and good value for money.
The new model doesn’t look different from the Vivo V23e — there’s even a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) distributed in a 20:9 ratio between thick edges and a notch in the shape of a droplet. Furthermore, the color and camera module options are also identical.
In the camera department, the new phone has an advantageous front camera with 44MP resolution and autofocus. At the rear, there is a triple system with a 50MP main camera, a wide-angle lens with an 8MP sensor, and a macro lens with a 2MP sensor.
The real highlight of the Vivo V23e 5G model is its more robust chipset. There’s a MediaTek Dimensity 810 operating at up to 2.4GHz and delivering graphics with its Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The platform maintains the unique memory configuration that combines 8GB of RAM with 128GB of expandable internal storage with a Micro SD card of up to 1TB.
Vivo V23e 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimension 810 Platform
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with Micro SD card
- Front Camera: 44MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C, and under-screen biometric reader
- Battery: 4,050 mAh battery with 44W charging
- OS: Android 11 under Funtouch OS 12
- Dimensions: 160.87 × 74.28 × 7.36 mm
- Weight: 172 grams