After launching the Vivo V21e 5G, the company now introduces another smartphone, the Vivo X60t Pro+. It’s the more affordable variant of the X60 Pro Plus and comes with Snapdragon 888 and a new camera sensor that is even more advanced and, interestingly, at a reduced price.
It is suggested that the new camera configurations consist of a 1/2.93-inch Sony IMX663 sensor for the telephoto lens. It replaces the 1/2.8-inch Samsung S5KGD1 implemented in the X60 Pro Plus. This equipment offers a lens aperture reduced to f/1.98, which is a more advanced specification than the f/2.08 aperture of the South Korean module.
The chipset, in addition to the other specifications, is equivalent to the main model, being the Snapdragon 888. The phone comes with up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. The 4200 mAh battery still supports fast charging with 55W power.
It is worth noting that the changes between the aforementioned smartphones are less significant than the specifications of the Vivo X60 and vivo X60t, which offered hardware options with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 and MediaTek’s Dimensity 1100. These are just some of the many features that the X60 series has brought to the public of different demands.
Vivo X60t Pro+ Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 platform
- GPU: Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Front camera: 32MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 48 MP sensor
- Telephoto lens with 12 MP sensor
- Periscopic lens with 8 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C and NFC connection
- Battery: 4,200 mAh battery with 55W quick charge
- OS: Android 11 running under the proprietary interface
- Dimensions: 158.59 x 73.35 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
Pricing and Availbility
The Vivo X60t Pro Plus is currently available exclusively in China, keeping the blue or orange color options of the standard model. Despite the new telephoto sensor, its launch price has been reduced to 4,500 yuan.