After several rumors and leaks, Vivo announced a new device from the Y line in China, the Vivo Y35 5G. It has very lean specifications and can please those looking for a device with simple specifications at a budget price. As its title suggests, it is a new version of the Vivo Y35 with 5G connectivity and has mid-range specs and a robust battery.
The phone comes with a 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution (1,600 x 720 pixels), 269 ppi density, 60 Hz refresh rate, and a drop-shaped notch to house the 5-megapixel front sensor. At the rear, there is a dual camera module with a 13-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor, in addition to an LED flash.
Under the hood, the phone comes equipped with MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset with integrated Mali 657 GPU, 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM memory, and 128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. It is the same processor as mid-range phones like POCO M3 Pro 5G, Realme 8 5G, and Redmi Note 10 5G.
Vivo Y35 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with FullHD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD card support
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera
- Two Rear Cameras:
- 50 MP main sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, Glonass, Galileo and Beidou
- OS: Android 13 under the OriginOS interface
Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Y35 5G is currently available only in the Chinese market in blue, gold, and black color options. Check the official prices below:
- 4GB + 128GB – ¥1,199
- 6GB + 128GB – ¥1,399
- 8GB + 128GB – ¥1,499