Vivo has launched a new 5G smartphone in the European market, the Vivo Y52 5G. The handset comes with good specifications, support for 5G, elegant design, and a large battery to win new users. The Vivo Y52 5G arrives offering a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, positioned as a common mid-range that will do the expected tasks.
The company integrates 4 GB of RAM and a great amount of 128 GB of internal storage. The display is 6.58-inch LCD IPS and Full HD+ resolution but does not have a high refresh rate, only the traditional 60 Hz. In addition, the model offers slightly curved sides in 2.5D glass for a more beautiful finish. One of the main attractions of the smartphone is its battery with 5,000 mAh and fast charging of 18W.
The front camera bets on an 8MP sensor. The set of three rear cameras feature a main sensor of 48 MP and two additional 2 MP with much less useful: one with a macro lens and one for depth data.
Vivo Y52 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD resolution and drop notch
- Processor: Chip MediaTek Dimensity 700
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB LPPDR4x RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage (expandable via microSD)
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 48 MP main sensor
- 2 MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2 MP sensor for depth data
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 75.30 x 8.50 mm
- Weight: 193 grams