The Chinese manufacturer Vivo has announced the Vivo Y75s in the Chinese market which seeks to deliver good value for money. According to the company, the smartphone has a 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen that has FHD+ resolution and a drop notch to accommodate the 8 MP selfie lens.
The device’s processor is the MediaTek Dimensity 700, and it works with up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. If necessary, it is also possible to expand the memory with a MicroSD card.
On the rear set of cameras, the new Vivo Y75s has a 64 MP main lens, an 8 MP ultrawide, and a further 2 MP for macro photos. The 5,000 mAh battery completes the set with support for 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y75s Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Dimension 700 Platform
- RAM and Internal Storage: 8GB or 12GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage . Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camwera: 8MP front camera
- Three Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, P2 port for headphones, USB-C, and fingerprint reader
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- OS: Android 11 running under OriginOS