Xiaomi has launched a new smartphone in China, the Xiaomi Civi 2. It comes with the proposal of being a device aimed at the youngest and most active in social networks, bringing a new design and attractive specifications.
It features two selfie cameras in a pill-shaped notch centered on the display, reminiscent of Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. In design, the Xiaomi Civi 2 is in line with the Xiaomi 12 family and the Redmi K50 line.
It has a rectangular camera block on the back, while the front is unique with dual pill-shaped selfie sensors. Like its predecessor, it is light and thin.
The phone features a 6.55-inch curved OLED screen with FullHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), 120 Hz refresh rate, 240 Hz touch sampling, 10-bit color depth, 800 nits peak brightness, and support for HDR content (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+).
At the rear, there is a triple module with a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 main sensor with optical image stabilization, another 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K ultra wide-angle, and a 2-megapixel GalaxyCore GC02M1 macro.
Xiaomi Civi 2 Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision support, and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Two Front Cameras:
- Main lens with 32 MP sensor
- Ultra wide-angle lens with 32 MP sensor
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Wide-angle lens with 20 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C, stereo sound, and fingerprint reader integrated into the display
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 67W fast charging
- OS: Android 12 running under the MIUI 13 interface