The Xiaomi Mi 10S smartphone is about to receive a global version, allowing the public outside Asia to purchase the product conveniently. Giving the opportunity to try the device with Qualcomm’s high-end chipset. Xiaomi Mi 10S global is seen on the Google Play Console, showing details about the specifications.
The listing indicates that the global launch is not far away. In the list we can see that the chipset present in it meets the model number SM8350, showing that the global version can feature the Snapdragon 888, having a little more firepower than the variant sold in China.
Although there is still no launch date available, this change in hardware can make the device a good alternative to the top-of-the-line Mi 11. Now, just wait to see if other configurations will be modified by the brand to make it even more attractive in other markets.
Xiaomi Mi 10S Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 870 processor
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 108 MP main sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual-SIM, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, and WiFi 6 connection
- Battery: 4,780 mAh battery with 33W fast charging (30W wireless)
- OS: Android 11 running under the MIUI 12 interface