In addition to introducing the new members of the Mi 11 Lite series, Xiaomi also announces three new flagship smartphones. We are talking about the Mi 11i, Mi 11 Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
While the first can be considered a real surprise for many people, the second is already much awaited. This is because this phone must present the best performance within the Xiaomi portfolio and still has its secondary screen as a differential. Here we’ll talk about the Xiaomi 11 Ultra.
Featuring a design that goes against the standard of the Mi 11 line, the new Mi 11 Ultra is a true flagship of the family. That’s because its premium build quality, combined with a series of powerful specifications, makes this device very attractive.
Starting with the display, we are talking about a 6.81-inch AMOLED screen. This has a WQHD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and A+ seal on the Display Mate. In addition, we can also mention the small 1.1-inch display at the rear for the notifications, and rear camera selfie preview.
Another very important highlight of the Mi 11 Ultra is its audio quality. The manufacturer confirms that we have two speakers to guarantee stereo sound, and the whole set is certified by Harman Kardon.
Let’s have a look at the specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Technical Specifications
- Primary Display: 6.81-inch AMOLED screen with WQHD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, and Dolby Vision
- Rear Display: 1.1-inch AMOLED rear screen
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 processor
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 256 GB or 512 GB of internal storage (UFS 3.1)
- Front Cmaera: 20 MP front camera (f / 2.2)
- Three rear cameras:
- 50 MP main sensor (f / 1.95)
- 48 MP wide-angle sensor (128º and f / 2.2)
- 48 MP telephoto sensor (5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid, and 120x digital)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM 5G, stereo sound, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, WiFi 6, IP68, and digital sensor under the display
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 67W wired and wireless charging; 10W reverse
- OS: Android 11 running under the MIUI interface
- Colors: black and white
Pricing and Availability
The new Mi 11 Ultra is announced globally but will reach the Chinese market first. Check out the official launch prices for China:
Mi 11 Ultra Pricing
- 8 GB + 256 GB – 5,999 Yuan (around INR 66,465)
- 12 GB + 256 GB – 6,499 Yuan (around INR 72,000)
- 12 GB + 512 GB – 6,999 Yuan (around INR 77,544)
Right now, there is no information regarding the pricing and availability of Mi 11 Ultra in India.