ZTE has just introduced to the US market the new ZTE Blade 11 Prime. It’s an entry-level entry phone that will be sold in company-owned carriers, such as Visible (from Verizon) and Yahoo! Mobile, with low price and highlight to support wireless charging.
The phone arrives on the market with a 6.52-inch screen, LCD technology, and HD resolution. In addition to having a simple Helio P22 processor, clearly targeting the entry segment, and offering 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB of storage in its only version available.
With a 4,000 mAh battery, ZTE highlights the entry model for offering support for wireless charging. It’s a feature that mainly comes in high-performance smartphones and is usually left out even from mid-range smartphones.
This allows users to leave the phone on top of a wireless charger, without being connected to the USB-C cable, but still being recharged.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch screen with IPS LCD technology and HD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek P22 processor
- RAM and Storage: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 16 MP main sensor
- 8 MP sensor (with a possible wide-angle lens)
- 2 MP sensor (with possible macro lens)
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with wireless charging support
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi b / g / n / ac
- OS: Android 11