DJI, a popular name in the drone market has launched a new camera, DJI Ronin 4D. Well known for operating in the drone market, DJI also covers several other sectors of the industry and has a strong importance in the professional and action camera segment, attracting both users looking for accessories to record everyday adventures or companies that depend on cameras more sophisticated.
The model ‘DJI Ronin 4D’, is a cinematographic camera that has cutting-edge technologies and boasts interesting features such as compatibility with artificial intelligence (AI), high resolution, and higher speed during image processing.
It is focused on the cinematographic segment and has a robust construction and features that distance themselves from simpler users, such as a four-axis stabilization, LiDAR sensor for environmental mapping, and video recording with a maximum resolution of up to 8K on the model. more expensive.
Going even further, the recent release draws attention to including the H.264 codec along with alternatives such as Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW to provide greater flexibility in editing and uploading files without loss of quality and resolution. As for lenses, the Ronin 4D uses an interchangeable system that allows connection with DJI, Leica M, and other accessories.
DJI Ronin 4D Specifications
- Zenmuse X9-6K Camera Gimbal Combo
- Z-Axis Camera / 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizing
- ProRes HQ and raw video up to 6K60
- Focus / Right Control, Pan / Tilt Left Handles
- 7″ 1500 cd / m² high brightness monitor
- LiDAR Finder / Focus Module
- 1 x ProSSD 1 TB media card
- TB50 smart battery, holder, charger
- Carbon fiber, aluminum, and magnesium alloy
- Cables, tools, and carrying case