After being exclusively available on PC and PS5, Ghostwire: Tokyo is now accessible on Xbox Series X|S with Xbox Game Pass and Windows 10/11 PC with PC Game Pass on April 12. Although there were some concerns about the game’s length and scope, we still deemed it to be a worthwhile game.
The publisher also announced the release of the Spider’s Thread update. Check out the full patch notes below.
Ghostwire: Tokyo Spider’s Thread Update Patch Notes
- Players will now see an icon in the HUD displaying the type of food or drink they have equipped
- A wish was added to shrine offering boxes to see a Hyakki Yako, which increases the chances of a player encountering one
- Changed some key binding settings to be individually assignable
- Players can now toggle a darker background onto subtitles and mission objective text for enhanced readability.
TROPHY AND ACHIEVEMENT UPDATES
- Scary Stories to Tell at School – ???
- Spirit Photographer – ???
- Further Liberation – Cleanse all newly-added torii gates
- On-The-Job Training – Unlock all newly-added Spirit Skills
- Unparalleled Talismaniac – Acquire all newly-added talismans
- Unexpected Visitors – Defeat at least one of every newly-added type of Visitor
- Figure Aficionado – Try your luck at capsule machines at least 50 times
- Views from the Abyss – Complete “The Spider’s Thread” mode
- Catalog Conqueror – Complete all Nekomata jobs in “The Spider’s Thread” mode
- Welcome to Shibuya – ???
CHANGES TO EXISTING TROPHIES
- Salvation of All – Transfer at least 100% of the spirits in the city
- Hero of Shibuya – Complete the main story after transferring at least 100% of the spirits in the city
- Wishmaker – Complete all side missions (excluding update content)
- Liberator – Cleanse all torii gates (excluding update content)
- Mind and Body – Unlock all Spirit Skills (excluding update content)
- On the Same Wavelength – Raise your synergy level to 50 or higher
- With their Powers Combined – Acquire 40 or more different magatama
- DJ Akito – Acquire all music tracks (excluding update content)
- Trendsetter – Acquire all items for the Outfit menu (excluding bonus and update content)
- Talismania – Acquire all talismans (excluding update content)
- Power Overwhelming – Acquire all sets of prayer beads (excluding update content)
- Visiting Hours Are Over – Defeat at least one of every type of Visitor (excluding update content)
- Various optimizations to improve the overall game performance
- Fixed various issues that could occur when using Photo Mode during or after Utena space sequences
- The icon for the “After the End 3” side mission will now correctly appear on the map
- Fixed a bug that prevented the locker in the “Crimson Moon” side mission from being interacted with
- Various cosmetic outfits were adjusted
- Various emotes were adjusted
- Fixed a bug with Mission section of the HUD