A few days back, Huawei officially announced the Huawei P50 Pocket, the first smartphone under the P-series with a folding display. A device with which the Chinese giant aims to compete with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G. Now, here we get you the official Huawei P50 Pocket wallpapers. You guys can use them to customize the home screen and the unlock screen of any other Android smartphone.
We remind you that we are talking about a high-end phone, as confirmed by a quick look at its technical equipment as well as by its own design, decidedly refined and cared for down to the smallest details.
Huawei P50 Pocket Specifications
It’s a high-end smartphone driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor (with Adreno 660 GPU). It comes with a 6.9-inch OLED primary display with Full HD+ resolution (2,790 x 1,188 pixels), refresh rate at 120 and touch sampling rate at 300 Hz and on a 1.04-inch OLED circular external display, with 340 x 340-pixel resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate, and 120 Hz touch sampling rate.
- Display: 6.9-inch OLED screen with 2790 x 1188 resolution, and 120 Hz rating. 1-inch external display
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 platform
- RAM and Storage: 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 10 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 40 MP sensor
- Wide-angle lens with 13 MP sensor
- Ultra lens with 32 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Connecting only 4G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2 and dual-band WiFi
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with 40W charging
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0 as operating system
Huawei P50 Pocket Official Wallpapers
Huawei’s new foldable smartphone has already made its official debut in China while at the moment there is no information on when it could arrive in other countries. However, you don’t have to wait to use the official Huawei P50 Pocket wallpapers. You can download the wallpapers and use them to customize the home screen and the unlock screen of any other Android smartphone.
Check out the samples and download from the link below: