Nowadays, we’re getting information regarding the Oppo Watch 2 smartwatch through various sources. Some details already revealed this week and it is possible to know a little about its supposed specifications. The brand presented its first smartwatch, the Oppo Watch, just over a year ago, and since then, the device has already taken over the world.
Currently, it’s available in several countries in Europe till October last year. Now, according to rumors, the Asian manufacturer already has plans to launch the second generation of the wearable.
According to tipster mlgmxyysd (via XDA Developers), some evidence for the development of the wearable was found in the code of firmware of Oppo and, with that, we can already have a notion that something may come ahead.
As per the latest leak, the Oppo Watch 2 smartwatch will arrive in seven different versions, which differ, one from the other, in relation to its size and color. Check out the seven possible variants of the watch below:
- OW20W3 – size: 46mm / color: Dusty Gray (# FF9B9B9B)
- OW20W1 – size: 46mm / color: Mine Shaft (# FF1F1F1F)
- OW20W1 – size: 46mm / color: Steel Blue (# FF4285A1)
- OW20W2 – size: 42mm / color: Mine Shaft (# FF1F1F1F)
- OW20W2 – size: 42mm / color: Gold Sand (# FFE9BA9B)
- OW20W2 – size: 42mm / color: Water Leaf (# FFAAE6E9)
- OW20W2 – size: 42mm / color: Matisse (# FF2255A3)
According to the information, all variants of Oppo Watch 2 smartwatch will arrive equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor, dedicated to smart watches. So far, Mobvoi TicWatch 3 Pro is the only smartwatch in the world that uses this mobile platform, which was identified by the model number msm8937_32go in the analyzed firmware codes.
Let’s wait for more information.