Today Redmi announced its new gaming smartphone, the Redmi K50 Gaming. It’s one of the most powerful top of the line gaming smartphone that arrives with an advanced screen with an A+ rating on the Display Mate and an impressive set to take even more immersion when playing.
Starting with the display, the smartphone is 6.67 inches in Full HD+ OLED with 120Hz and 480Hz touch sampling, high-frequency dimming with 1920Hz PWM, HDR10+ support, 10-bit color depth, P3 color gamut, and Gorilla protection. Glass Victus.
Redmi K50 Gaming has a bold design in white, blue with black, and black color options. The device is the world’s first with an X-axis CyberEngine 1016 vibration engine that can range from 50Hz-500Hz which is more powerful and accurate than the iPhone 13 generating less noise and transmitting even more realistic sensations during gameplay.
The sound system is equipped with 4 JBL speakers: two 1115 midrange woofers and two 0611 dual tweeters delivering stereo sound with Dolby Atmos support, high resolution, and spatial audio. Speaking of multimedia, the Redmi K50 Gaming also has upgraded triggers with 8 magnets and silicone dampers for faster responses.
Redmi K50 Gaming Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display with 120 Hz, 480 Hz touch sampling, and 10-bit color depth
- P3 color gamut display, HDR10+ support, MEMC motion compensation, and 1920Hz PWM dimming
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM and Storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of storage
- Front camera: Sony IMX596 20 megapixel
- Triple Main Camera:
- Sony IMX686 64 MP primary sensor
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- Battery: 4700mAh with 120W charging
- Extras: CyberEngine 1016 vibration engine, Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6 Plus, Quad Speakers, Infrared, NFC
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12