Roblox error code 279 is a common error that can prevent you from connecting to the game. It is usually caused by a problem with your internet connection, but it can also be caused by other factors, such as a firewall block or a problem with the Roblox servers.
Fix Roblox Error Code 279
Here are some possible solutions to fix Roblox error code 279:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your internet speed is fast enough to play Roblox. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the problem.
- Make sure that Roblox is not blocked by your firewall. Some firewalls can block certain applications, such as Roblox. To check if Roblox is blocked by your firewall, open your firewall settings and add Roblox as an exception.
- Update your graphics drivers. Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can sometimes cause this error. To update your graphics drivers, go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers.
- Reinstall Roblox. If the problem persists, you can try reinstalling Roblox. This will remove any corrupted files that may be causing the error.
- Contact Roblox support. If you have tried all of the above solutions and you are still getting the Roblox error, you can contact Roblox support for help.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Roblox error code 279 may also occur if you are trying to connect to a game that is currently under maintenance. In this case, you will need to wait until the game is back online.
- If you are using a VPN, try disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.
- If you are still having problems, try restarting your computer.