Samsung has recently announced a new budget smartphone in India, the Samsung Galaxy F04. It is the latest in the F lineup and has identical specs to the Galaxy M04, which was launched last month.
Among the highlights, the Galaxy F04 comes with 8GB of RAM, but a part is made up of the South Korean virtual RAM feature, in addition to bringing a MediaTek processor and a robust battery.
The phone features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution (1600 × 720 pixels), pixel density of 269 ppi, and support for a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz, in addition to the traditional drop-shaped notch.
Under the hood, the latest entry-level device features MediaTek’s Helio P35 chipset with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM memory and 4GB of RAM Plus functionality, Samsung’s version of virtual RAM, in addition to 64 GB of internal storage with microSD card support. For power, there is a 5,000mAh battery unit with 15W charging.
Samsung Galaxy F04 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen and HD+ resolution with 60Hz refresh rate
- Processor and GPU: MediaTek’s Helio P35 Platform and GPU PowerVR GE8320 MP2
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM + 4GB RAM Plus and 64 GB of storage
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera
- Two rear cameras:
- Main lens with 13 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 2.4Ghz
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging
- OS: Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1