Very well known for launching low-cost smartphones, Tecno unveiled the new Tecno Pova 2 smartphone in the Philippines. The device brings large battery capacity, MediaTek chipset, and bet on low price to win over the consumer.
Featuring a 6.9-inch IPS LCD screen, the Tecno Pova 2 hits the market with FHD+ resolution and a hole to accommodate the 8 MP front camera. The fingerprint reader is located on the power button on the side.
Seeking to ensure good performance, the mid-range also has a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. It works together with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. If necessary, the user can even expand the memory with a MicroSD card.
When it comes to cameras, the rear has a rectangular module to accommodate the 48 MP sensor. The secondary lens is 2 MP for macro shooting, while the others also use 2 MP for depth effect and scene detection using AI. Let’s have a look at the technical specs sheet.
Tecno Pova 2 Specifications
- Display: 6.9-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- Main lens with 48 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- AI lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: USB-C, P2 port for headphones, and Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 7,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- OS: Android 11 running under HiOS 7.6 interface