XDefiant Error Code 17004 is a commonly encountered issue that hinders players from connecting to the game’s servers. Several factors can contribute to this error, including:
- A problem with your internet connection
- An outdated version of the game
- Corrupted or outdated DNS cache entries
- A problem with Ubisoft Connect
Fix XDefiant Error Code 17004
If you are getting XDefiant Error Code 17004, here are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the problem.
- Update the game. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed. You can check for updates by launching Ubisoft Connect and going to the “Games” tab.
- Flush your DNS cache. This will clear out any corrupted or outdated DNS cache entries that may be causing the error. To flush your DNS cache, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt window.
- Type the following command and press Enter:
- Reinstall Ubisoft Connect. If the above steps do not fix the problem, you can try reinstalling Ubisoft Connect. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Find “Ubisoft Connect” and click on it.
- Click on “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After uninstallation, download the latest version of Ubisoft Connect from the Ubisoft website and reinstall it.
After following all the above steps if you’re continuing to encounter XDefiant Error Code 17004, then you must contact Ubisoft support for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with additional guidance and troubleshooting to resolve the issue.