After launching the Infinix Smart 6 Plus in India with the aim of being a low-price device, now another model is launched, Infinix Hot 12 Pro. It arrives as a more complete phone even though it maintains its mid-range status in the Hot line.
Starting with the screen, the Infinix Hot 12 Pro has a 6.6-inch IPS LCD with 90Hz, 180Hz touch detection rate, and a teardrop notch to house the 8-megapixel front camera. The rear camera set has two sensors: the main one with 50 megapixels and the second one for depth detection with 2MP.
The processor is a Unisoc T616 paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB. The battery is 5,000mAh with an 18W charge via USB-C. The system is Android 12.
Speaking of connections and sensors, this model has WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, fingerprint sensor on the back, and Dual SIM 4G support. The build material is polycarbonate (plastic).
Infinix Hot 12 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.6 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz
- Processor: Unisoc T616 Platform
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB versions
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB expandable via microSD
- Front camera: 8 MP f/2.0
- Dual Rear Camera:
- 50MP f/1.6 main sensor
- 2MP secondary depth sensor
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, P2 input, USB-C input
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W charge
- OS: Android 12 operating system with XOS 10.6 interface
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Hot 12 Pro will be available in India from August 8 through Flipkart at the following prices:
- Version with 6GB + 64GB of storage: INR 10,999
- Version with 8GB + 128GB of storage: INR 11,999