Motorola presented its new top-of-the-line smartphone in India, the Motorola Edge 30 Pro. This new phone arrives to make the brand’s most powerful series even more premium.
In keeping with the premium design, Motorola hasn’t changed the build of the Edge 30 Pro as much compared to its predecessor. This means that you will find in it a polymer structure, with a 3D satin frosted glass back, which comes with Gorilla Glass 5. On the front, the option continues with the drop-shaped notch in the center of the screen.
The back now has a more oval camera block, but still with the same color background as the lid, to give it a more linear look. The fingerprint reader is on the side, so it won’t be this time that the manufacturer will bet on biometrics under the display.
Speaking of the screen, we also don’t have that many changes from one generation to the next. The panel continues in the size of 6.7 inches and made of OLED material, with reproduction of more than a billion colors and a resolution that does not go beyond Full HD+. The Edge 30 Pro is driven by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, Qualcomm’s latest high-end platform which is also present in the Redmi K50 Gaming smartphone.
Motorola Edge 30 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 144 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 12GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 60MP front camera
- Rear Camera:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 50 MP sensor
- 2 MP depth lens
- Connectivity: 5G connection, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Ready For 3.0 Mode
- Battery: 4,800mAh battery with 68W charging
- OS: Android 12 under the My UX interface