Motorola finally presented the second generation of its Razr foldable smartphone, the Motorola Razr 2022 in the Chinese market. The device comes with several design tweaks, updated hardware, and at a competitive price.
Talking about the design, like Samsung, Motorola decided to be more conservative in the Razr 2022 and did not implement radical changes. We have basically the same visual set as the last generation, with the biggest change being an adjustment to the size of the displays.
Thus, the main OLED panel is no longer 6.2 inches to reach 6.7 inches, while the external screen has evolved and is now 2.7 inches. Another important detail is that the internal display has FHD+ resolution, has a 120 Hz refresh rate, and supports HDR10+ content. The hole present is used to accommodate the front camera.
Motorola Razr 2022 Specifications
- Display: Internal 6.7-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, 120 Hz rate, and 144 Hz sampling
- 2nd Display: 2.7-inch external screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 Platform
- RAM and Internal Storage: 8GB, 12GB or 16GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Two Rear Cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor (OIS)
- Ultrawide lens with 13 MP sensor (121º and macro 2.8 cm)
- Connectivity: 5G connection, stereo sound, dual-band WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2 and ReadyFor
- Battery: 3,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- OS: Android 12 running under MyUI 4.0.