Vivo has made official its new cost-effective mid-range smartphone in Indonesia: the Vivo Y35. It is a device with 4G connectivity that has a Snapdragon platform and a robust battery, in addition to a low price.
The phone offers a 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with FullHD+ resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate, and a drop-shaped notch to house the 16-megapixel front sensor. At the rear, there is a triple module with a 50-megapixel main sensor accompanied by a macro and a depth sensor with 2 megapixels each.
Under the hood, it comes equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 platform with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. For power, there’s a 5,000mAh battery pack with support for 44W fast charging.
Vivo Y35 Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with FullHD+ resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage with MicroSD card support
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 50 MP main sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 2 MP macro sensor
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and dual-band connectivity
- OS: Android 12 under FuntouchOS 12 interface