Last month, Nubia released the Red Magic 6S Pro gaming smartphone, which is an updated version of the Red Magic 6. The company today released the Red Magic 6S Pro Battlefield Camouflage Edition, which comes with 18GB of RAM and 512GB of flash storage.
The phone is developed in partnership with Tencent Games to offer a totally redesigned smartphone and accompanied by exclusive accessories that promise to improve the user experience during the game.
The back of the phone is half-transparent, the other half is camouflaged. In addition, the company offers a metal package that houses the smartphone itself, a phone case, a cable, a charger, a cooling accessory, and Red Magic TWS gaming headphones. All accessories are also camouflaged.
The device maintains its technical specifications, including the 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels), 165 Hz refresh rate, and 720 Hz touch sampling; and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset with Adreno 660 GPU.
Red Magic 6S Pro Battlefield Camouflage Edition Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution, 165 Hz refresh rate, and 720 Hz sampling
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 888 Plus Platform and Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 18 GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Ultrawide lens with 8 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Connectivity: 5G connection, under-screen digital reader, heart rate monitor, and ICE 7.0 cooling
- Battery: 4,050 mAh battery with 120W fast charging
- OS: Android 11 under the RedMagic OS 4.0 interface
Pricing and Availability
The Red Magic 6S Pro Battlefield Camouflage Edition is currently available for pre-order in a limited edition in China. The phone can be purchased at a price of ¥ 6,999.