After being delayed for two weeks, finally the news for season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 has been announced. Activision has revealed that season 2 of both games will be released on February 15 and will include new maps, the return of popular modes, and even a new watercraft vehicle.
Other features in season 2 include Ashika Island to Warzone 2.0, Multiplayer Ranked Play, additional Multiplayer maps, new modes, five new weapons, and more.
Forge your path in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0.
Full intel on maps, challenges and more ahead of Feb 15 launch: https://t.co/Te8drLQwvt pic.twitter.com/qEuI3DTOqD
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) February 8, 2023
Ashika Island Point of Interest in Season 2
- Ōganikku Farms
- Town Center
- Beach Club
- Tsuki Castle
- Port Ashika
- Resurgence Returns
Ashika Island Exclusive Features
- Restore Honor (Launch, Resurgence)
- Search and Seizure (In-Season, Resurgence)
- Data Heist (In-Season, Resurgence)
- Redeploy Drones (In-Season, Resurgence)
- New Rusher Combatant (In-Season, Resurgence)
Warzone 2.0 Overview
- Resurgence Mode Returns with New Warzone Map. Ashika Island welcomes all warriors willing to fight for honor and glory, as well as those who have a trained eye for secrets hidden in plain sight.
- New Contract, Public Event, and More. Hijack a stolen vehicle from Shadow Company forces, hack into uplink stations, and attempt to discover all the secrets that this island may hold…
- DMZ Expands to Ashika Island. The power struggle continues across a new Exclusion Zone with plenty of new threats to face and a clean slate for all Operators, who will have the opportunity to earn new permanent rewards and Contraband.