After several rumors and leaks, the new Vivo Y02 is finally launched. The smartphone features a simple design and basic specifications in order to deliver good value for money. Therefore, we see a 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and a drop notch to house a 5MP front camera.
The fingerprint reader is located on the power button on the side. The processor is the MediaTek Helio P22 and it works together with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. If necessary, it is also possible to expand the memory with a MicroSD card.
The rear of the new Vivo Y02 has a flashy module, but there is only an 8 MP camera accompanied by an LED flash.
Vivo Y02 Specifications
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and drop-notch display
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Platform
- RAM and Storage: 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera
- Rear Camera: 8MP rear camera
- Connectivity: 4G connection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, P2 port, and micro USB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
- OS: Android 12 Go running under Funtouch OS 12
Pricing and Availability
Initially, the phone is available in the Indonesian market for 1,499,000 Indonesian rupees.