Experience the thrill of Torchlight: Infinite, now available worldwide on PC and Mobile with revamped gameplay and an exhilarating new season of content. With a diverse lineup of heroes, stunning visuals, extensive customization options, and seamless cross-platform play, this modern dungeon-crawler takes the series into uncharted territory. Oh, and did we mention it’s absolutely free to play?
Since the open beta, the dedicated developers have been tirelessly working on introducing captivating content and exciting features, catering to both newcomers and seasoned players of the genre.
In a remarkable move, XD Games has released an exclusive behind-the-scenes interview with David Brevik, the legendary creator of Diablo and the Consulting Producer for Torchlight: Infinite. With an illustrious career spanning over three decades, Brevik sheds light on the game’s innovative approach and how it triumphs over the ever-evolving challenges in the dynamic gaming industry.
What’s New in the Torchlight: Infinite’s latest season:
- New “Guild” feature – Hunters can create and join guilds, communicating with friends, and obtaining rewards from guild events.
- Hero builds made easier – A rookie build recommendation feature has been added to help new Hunters learn the mechanics of the game faster and to make it easier to put together powerful hero builds.
- Higher damage limit – With a change to the number of digits in underlying calculations, single-hit damage limits can now exceed 2.1 billion!
- Pactspirit improvements – Save your favorite Pactspirit configurations and conveniently switch them on-the-fly.
- Bragging rights – After completing a stage, view your performance stats and share battle reports with other players.
- Void Rifts – These will now appear on maps – enter a Void Rift to face intense battles and win big rewards.
- New Trade House functionality – It is now possible to search for repeated affixes in the advanced search. The search conditions of advanced searches will also be retained after leaving the Trade House.
- Steam Early Access – As part of the global launch and upcoming season, Torchlight: Infinite will switch from Steam Early Access to Official Launch, and has also been optimized for Steam Deck.