During the Autumn 2021 New Product Launch event, the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi unveiled a high-end smartphone, the Xiaomi MIX 4. The phone comes with the latest generation of CUP (Camera Under Panel) technology which, together with the frame made of ceramic, gives us the measure of how much Xiaomi MIX 4 is a top device from every point of view.
More than 5 years after the presentation of the first generation of Mi MIX and after several million dollars invested in research and development, the CUP technology created by Xiaomi engineers uses hardware and software adjustments to ensure photos and videos with the quality that a user would expect from a “standard” sensor.
Xiaomi MIX 4 Specifications
Offers a 6.67-inch curved AMOLED 3D panel with 10-bit TrueColor support, the display ensures a hassle-free user experience with a 120Hz refresh rate with 480Hz touch sampling. Xiaomi’s ceramic chassis MIX 4, born from slow and meticulous processing at 1400° C, not only gives an incredible look & feel but reduces the weight by 30% making its handle more comfortable.
Equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G processor and UWB technology – Ultra Wide Band “Point to Connect” -, alongside the Qualcomm SoC there is LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage space – the fastest available on the market today. The smartphone can count on a 4500 mAh battery module with support for fast charging from 120 W on cable and 50W in wireless.
In case of need, the Boost mode is able to bring the battery to 100% recharge in just 15 minutes on cable and 28 minutes wirelessly, ideal for those who have little time available but need a good percentage of battery to continue running. to work. Let’s have a listable view of the technical specs.
- 6.67-inch curved AMOLED 3D display at 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution with 120 Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processor
- 8/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256/5125 GB of internal space of type UFS 3.1
- rear camera: 108MP main sensor, 13MP ultra wide-angle sensor, and 8MP periscope sensor
- Front camera under the 20MP display
- 4500 mAh battery with 120W fast charging on cable and 50W wirelessly
- Harman Kardon audio, Hi-Res Audio
- Colors: Ceramic Gray, Ceramic White, and Ceramic Black
- Dimensions: 162.65 x 75.35 x 8.02 mm
- Weight: 225 grams